26650 14500 16340 16650 18500 18350 CR2 battery rechargeable Li-ion |protected or unprotected| cells and battery chargers.
Orbtronic team specializes in the global sourcing, and manufacturing of high quality | GRADE A | power Lithium-ion based rechargeable battery cells.
Highest quality, and dependability by all manufacturing standards.
Important | Safety guide |:
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.5V under load ). These are not Ni-Mh batteries.
- Charge fully to 4.2 Volts before first use.
- Use only high quality Li-ion battery chargers.
- Do not expose to heat. Never apply soldering tip directly to battery terminal.
- Do not short (connect) positive, and negative battery contacts |intentionally, or unintentionally|.
- Keep Li-ion battery that is not in use in plastic holder, or any other insulating material (e.g. plastic).
- Do not charge battery over 4.2 Volts (another reason to use good battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for an extended period of time [2 months, and longer]).
- Store in cold, and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- Never try charging (or discharging) li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for 3.7V Li-ion batteries. Charging Li-ion battery without battery charger (with improvised devices) can be very dangerous. Li-ion batteries must be charged with battery chargers made specifically for Lithium-ion charging.
- If PVC battery wrap (tubing or sleeve) is damaged stop using that battery immediately, and rewrap with a new insulating heat shrink (wrap)