FREE battery case with each pair of batteries purchased.
All batteries we sell are 100% Authentic Genuine battery cells.
Our source (Model : LG 18650-HD2C 2100mAh) is LG Chem.
Model name: 18650 HD2C
Nominal Capacity: 2.1 Ah | 2100mAh
Maximum Continuous Discharge Current: 20A | 20000mA
Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
Nominal Voltage: 3.6V-3.7V
Made by LG - South Korea
Operating Temperature (Cell Surface Temperature):
Charging 0 ~ 50 degrees Celsius
Discharging -20 ~ 75 degrees Celsius
- Recommended Charge Constant Current: 0.5A, 1A or 2A
- Lg HD2C can be charged with lower charging current | charging process will take longer.
- Maximum Charging Constant Current: 4A | 4000mA
- Max. Charging Constant Voltage: 4.2V
- End of charge current cutoff: 100mA
Size / Weight:
- Exact Dimensions: [H] 65 mm (+/- 0.3 mm) [D] 18.2 mm (+/- 0.3 mm)
- Weight: 46g Max.
- Positive terminal: Flat Top
- External Electronic Protection: No (unprotected)
Charging 3, or 4 batteries at the same time? In that case Xtar VC4 is our recommendation.
Important Safety Instructions and Warnings:
You must carefully read, and comply with the safety instructions and precautions in this Safety Instructions guide before charging, using your battery.
Failure to read, and follow Li-ion safety instructions, and warnings may result in fire, personal injury, and property damages if battery is charged and/or used improperly.
- DO NOT SHORT CIRCUIT. Short circuits may cause fire, and injury!
- Charge battery fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Use high quality charger specifically designed to charge Li-ion batteries.
- Do not charge unattended.
- Always keep your battery that is not in use inside plastic battery holder.
- Do not keep bare battery in your pocket, purse, or anywhere together with other metal (conductive) objects.
- Never attach any metal moving part |magnet| to the top-positive, or the bottom-negative battery contact.
- Stop using battery with damaged PVC tube (wrap) or terminal insulator immediately.
- If battery is damaged in any way stop using it immediately.
- Never discharge a Li-ion battery at a rate exceeding the maximum discharge current specified for that battery.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use old, and new batteries together.
- Do not solder directly onto the battery.
- Do not immerse in any liquid.
- Do not drop the battery. Always keep it in plastic protective holder.
- Do not place the battery in high-pressure containers, microwave ovens,or on induction cookware.
- Immediately discontinue use of the battery if, while using, charging or storing the battery, the battery emits an unusual smell, feels hot, changes color or shape, or appears abnormal in any other way.
- Do not carry, or store the batteries together with hairpins, necklaces, or other metal objects.
- Do not use with vaporizer, e-cigarette, or similar device.
- Use only high quality battery Li-ion charger (CC/CV 4.2V max).
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not disassemble, or modify the battery.
- Keep the battery away from children, and pets.
- Never charge, or store the batteries inside your car in extreme temperature. Extreme temperatures (low or high) might ignite the battery, and cause fire.
- Do not short (connect) positive, and negative battery terminals (contacts) intentionally, or unintentionally.
- Never charge battery over 4.25V (properly charged li-ion battery is 4.2 Volts / full charge).
- Do not reverse the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals when charging, or using battery.
- Never charge the battery at a current exceeding manufacturer-specified charging current.
- Do not expose the battery to water or salt water, or allow the battery to get wet.
- You must verify polarity before connecting the battery to the host device (or charger).
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.5V under load ).
- After battery is discharged-don't leave it discharged-charge battery as soon as possible (10 min. rest time).
- It is your responsibility to determine that your charger, and host device works properly.
- On (battery electrolytes) exposure to skin, flush with water immediately.
- If eye exposure occurs, flush with water for 15 minutes, and seek emergency care immediately.
What is short circuit? Situation when battery positive (+) and negative (-) connect. The current will become extremely high because there is no resistance in the path to limit current flow. Short circuit will result in dangerously high temperature which may cause fire.
The use of any unprotected li-ion cylindrical 18650 battery as a stand-alone device, including with e-cigarettes, vaporizer pens or other products, constitutes a DANGEROUS misuse of the battery cells that poses a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury or property damage. These cells are only for prototyping with proper electronic protection circuits, and not for stand-alone use.
These are high discharge current & high capacity 18650 Li-ion batteries. If mishandled or mistreated, these batteries can cause you SERIOUS INJURY. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
LG Chem High Drain 18650 18650-HD2C li-ion (hybrid IMR) rechargeable battery.
Protective battery case (holder) comes with each pair of batteries.
Pro packaging for your safety
Price listed is for one battery cell.
Very fast shipping from Florida - USA.