16340 Battery Protected 880mAh Li-ion Rechargeable 3.7V Button Top Orbtronic (RCR123) Free Battery Safety Case Included
- IN STOCK-Usually ships the same business day
- Minimum Purchase:
- 2 units
- FREE BATTERY CASE | Holder:
- Free Battery Case is included when batteries are bought in quantities of 2 or multiples of 2. (Example 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, etc.)
16340 Battery 880mAh World's Highest Capacity !
Protected Rechargeable li-ion 3.7V Free Battery Safety Case Included
New and Improved rechargeable Orbtronic 16340 Protected ( RCR123 Li-ion Protected ) cell.
Highly Recommended 16340 charger (charging 1 or 2 batteries)
or the best 16340 charger for charging 1, 2, 3, or 4 batteries)
16340 Battery Specifications:
- Battery Type / size: 16340
- Other names used for this type of battery: RCR123A 3.7V, CR123A Rechargeable 3.7V, 123A 3.7V Li-ion
- Chemistry: Li-ion (Lithium-ion)
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7 V (Volts)
- Capacity: 880 mAh [milliAmp (or milliAmpere) hour]
- Energy: 3256 mWh [milliWatt hour]
- Charging current: 0.25 A - 0.5 A
- Maximum Discharge Current: 3 A
- Maximum Charging Current: 0.5A
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2 V
- Diameter: 16.7mm (0.66 in.)
- Length: 35.65mm (1.42 in.)
- Weight: 0.71 ounces (20g)
- Button top: Yes
- Integrated Safety Electronic Protection: Yes - Fully Protected (Welded Advanced Electronic Protection- Seiko-Japan)
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never attach any metal moving part |magnet| to the top-positive, or the bottom-negative battery contact.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use old and new batteries together.
- Use only high quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Keep spare battery that is not in use in plastic holder-included (or any insulating [plastic] container).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time -1 month and longer).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After battery is discharged-don't leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible.
WARNING + Li-ion BATTERY SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS:
IMPORTANT BATTERY SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNINGS | ALL LI-ION BATTERY USERS MUST READ BEFORE USING LITHIUM-ION BATTERIES.
Failure to read, and follow Li-ion safety instructions, and warnings may result in fire, personal injury, and property damages if the battery is charged and/or used improperly.
- DO NOT SHORT CIRCUIT. Short circuits may cause a fire and injury!
- Charge battery fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Use high-quality charger specifically designed to charge Li-ion batteries.
- Do not charge unattended.
- Always keep your battery that is not in use inside the plastic battery holder(container).
- Do not keep a bare battery in your pocket, purse, or anywhere together with other metal (conductive) objects.
- Never attach any metal moving part |magnet| to the top positive or the bottom negative battery contact.
- DO NOT USE WITH E-CIGARETTE, VAPORIZER, (E-cig, vape, mod) OR SIMILAR DEVICE
- Stop using the battery with damaged PVC tube (wrap) or terminal insulator immediately.
- If the battery is damaged in any way stop using it immediately.
- Never discharge a Li-ion battery at a rate exceeding the maximum discharge current specified for that battery.
- Never use force to install (insert) Li-ion battery.
- Do not use old, and new batteries together.
- Do not solder directly onto the battery.
- Do not immerse in any liquid.
- Do not drop the battery. Always keep it in a plastic protective holder.
- Do not place the battery in high-pressure containers, microwave ovens, or on induction cookware.
- Immediately discontinue use of the battery if, while using, charging or storing the battery, the battery emits an unusual smell, feels hot, changes color or shape, or appears abnormal in any other way.
- Do not carry, or store the batteries together with hairpins, necklaces, or other conductive metal objects.
- Use only high-quality battery Li-ion charger (CC/CV 4.2V max).
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not disassemble, or modify the battery.
- Keep the battery away from children, and pets.
- Never charge, or store the batteries inside your car in extreme temperature. Extreme temperatures (low or high) might ignite the battery, and cause a fire.
- Do not short (connect) positive, and negative battery terminals (contacts) intentionally, or unintentionally.
- Never charge the battery over 4.25V (properly charged li-ion battery is 4.2 Volts / full charge).
- Do not reverse the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals when charging, or using the battery.
- Never charge the battery at a current exceeding manufacturer-specified charging current.
- Do not expose the battery to water or salt water, or allow the battery to get wet.
- You must verify polarity before connecting the battery to the host device (or charger).
- Never completely discharge the Li-ion battery ( below 2.5V under load ).
- After the battery is discharged-don't leave it discharged-charge battery as soon as possible (10 min. rest time).
- It is your responsibility to determine that your charger and host device works properly.
- On (battery electrolytes) exposure to skin, flush with water immediately.
- If eye exposure occurs, flush with water for 15 minutes, and seek emergency care immediately.
- Always keep metal objects or other materials that can short circuit battery terminals away from the batteries
What is short circuit?
The situation when battery positive (+) and negative (-) connect. The current will become extremely high because there is no resistance in the path to limit current flow. This Short circuit will result in dangerously high temperature which may cause a fire.