Using 2 x CR123 flashlight?
- Cell Capacity: 2500 mAh
- Cell Type: 16650
- Full charge: 4.2V
- Recommended charging current: 0.5 A - 1.5A CC/CV
- Nominal voltage: 3.7V
- Cut-off: 2.5V
- Max. Constant Discharge: 5A Max.
- Dimensions: 16.55mm x 68.6mm
- Weight: 40 g
- Chemistry: Li-ion
- Positive terminal: Button Top
- Electronic External Protection: Yes
Protection will be activated if any of the following occurs:
Overcharge, Overdischarge, Overcurrent, Short circuit
- Do not try to fully discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.5V under load ).
- Let this 16650 battery to charge fully before first use.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use unprotected (bare) batteries connected in series.
- Use only high quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.6V - 3.8V (storage charge).
- After battery is discharged - don't leave it discharged => charge it as soon as possible.
- Orbtronic 16650 Protected Li-ion 2500mAh 3.7V rechargeable battery cell
- Battery case provided with each pair of batteries purchased
- Safe packaging