18650 3500mAh High Drain Button Top Battery Rechargeable 3.7V Orbtronic-Holder included
- Minimum Purchase:
- 2 units
- FREE BATTERY CASE | Holder:
- Free Battery Case is included when batteries are bought in quantities of 2 or multiples of 2. (Example 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, etc.)
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 10 or above||and get 10% off|
18650 battery - high capacity, 3500mAh 3.7V, high drain by Orbtronic - Button top.
Free battery holder included with each pair of batteries purchased.
Battery type: 18650 High Drain - Hybrid IMR
Max Discharge capability - Continuous Current Load: 10A (10000mA)
Max Discharge capability - Pulse Current: 18A (18000mA) 5 Sec. ON / 30 Sec. OFF
Full charge: 4.2V
Charging method: CC/CV
Max Charging current: 2 Amp
Nominal voltage: 3.6V-3.7V
Discharge voltage level limit: 2.5V
Dimensions: 18.5mm x 66.6mm
Charge: 10 to +45°C
Discharge: -20 to +60°C
Storage: -20 to +50°C
Core Battery Cell: Panasonic - Japan
Protected: No, this battery is unprotected
Important Safety info and Warnings:
You must read this safety instructions, and warnings carefully before charging or using your battery.
Failure to read, and follow the below Li-ion safety instructions, and warnings may result in fire, personal injury, and property damages if battery is charged and/or used improperly.
- DO NOT SHORT CIRCUIT. Short circuits may cause fire, and injury!
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Use charger specifically designed to charge Li-ion batteries.
- Do not charge unattended.
- Always keep your battery that is not in use inside plastic battery holder [included].
- Do not keep bare battery in your pocket, purse, or anywhere together with other metal (conductive) objects.
- Never attach any metal moving part |magnet| to the top-positive, or the bottom-negative battery contact.
- Stop using battery with damaged PVC tube (wrap) immediately.
- If battery is damaged in any way stop using it immediately.
- Never discharge a Li-ion battery at a rate exceeding the maximum discharge current specified for that battery.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use old and new batteries together.
- Do not immerse in any liquid.
- Do not drop the battery. Always keep it in plastic protective holder.
- Use only high-quality battery Li-ion charger (CC/CV 4.2V max).
- Do not expose to heat.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Never charge, or store the batteries inside your car in extreme temperature. Extreme temperatures might ignite the battery, and cause fire.
- Do not short (connect) positive, and negative battery terminals (contacts) intentionally, or unintentionally.
- Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container).
- Never charge battery over 4.25V (properly charged battery is 4.2V full charge).
- Do not reverse the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals when charging, or using battery.
- Never charge the battery at a current exceeding manufacturer-specified charging current.
- You must verify polarity before connecting the battery to the host device (or charger).
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.5V under load ).
- After battery is discharged-don't leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible (10 min. rest time).
- It is your responsibility to determine that your charger, and host device works properly.
What is short circuit? Situation when battery positive (+) and negative (-) connect. The current will become extremely high because there is no resistance in the path to limit current flow. Short circuit will result in dangerously high temperature which may cause fire.
These are high discharge current & high capacity 18650 Li-ion batteries. If mishandled or mistreated, these batteries can cause you SERIOUS INJURY. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
What is in the box?
- 18650 Orbtronic 3500mAh Button Top High Drain 3.7V Rechargeable Battery.
- Plastic Protective Battery Holder.
- Safe packaging.
Price listed is for one battery cell.
Fast shipping from Florida USA.