18650 Button Top Battery 3500mAh High Drain Rechargeable Li-ion 3.7V Orbtronic-Panasonic-Sanyo-Battery case included
- Usually ships the same business day
- Minimum Purchase:
- 2 units
- FREE BATTERY CASE | Holder:
- Free Battery Case is included when batteries are bought in quantities of 2 or multiples of 2. (Example 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, etc.)
- Battery Cell:
- Manufactured in Japan
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 8 or above||and get 10% off|
18650 Button Top battery - high capacity, 3500mAh 3.7V,
Unprotected high drain - Panasonic/Sanyo-Manufactured in Japan core cell inside.
Free battery holder included with each pair of batteries purchased.
These 18650 Button Top batteries are intended for Professionals and Experienced Li-ion battery users.
18650 Button top Battery Specifications:
- Battery type: 18650 High Drain
- Capacity: 3500mAh (3.5 Ah)
- Max Discharge capability - Continuous Current Load: 10A (10000mA)
- Max Discharge capability - Pulse Current: 15A (15000mA) 5 Sec. ON / 30 Sec. OFF
- Full charge: 4.2V
- Charging algorithm / method: CC/CV (Constant Current / Constant Voltage)
- Max. Charging current: 2 Amp
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V-3.7V
- Min. Discharge voltage level limit (Cut-Off): 2.5V
- Dimensions: 18.5mm x 66.6mm
- Weight: 48g
- Charge: 10 to +45°C
- Discharge: -20 to +60°C
- Storage: -20 to +50°C
- Core Battery Cell: Made in Japan
- Electronically Protected? - No, This is Unprotected battery cell
- Positive terminal: Button Top (welded)
⚠️ WARNING + Li-ion BATTERY SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS:
IMPORTANT BATTERY SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNINGS | ALL LI-ION BATTERY USERS MUST READ BEFORE USING LITHIUM-ION BATTERIES.
Failure to read, and follow Li-ion safety instructions, and warnings may result in fire, personal injury, and property damages if the battery is charged and/or used improperly.
- DO NOT SHORT CIRCUIT. Short circuits may cause a fire and injury!
- Charge battery fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Use high-quality charger specifically designed to charge Li-ion batteries.
- Do not charge unattended.
- Always keep your battery that is not in use inside the plastic battery holder(container).
- Do not keep a bare battery in your pocket, purse, or anywhere together with other metal (conductive) objects.
- Never attach any metal moving part |magnet| to the top positive or the bottom negative battery contact.
- DO NOT USE WITH E-CIGARETTE, VAPORIZER, (E-cig, vape, mod) OR SIMILAR DEVICE
- Stop using the battery with damaged PVC tube (wrap) or terminal insulator immediately.
- If the battery is damaged in any way stop using it immediately.
- Never discharge a Li-ion battery at a rate exceeding the maximum discharge current specified for that battery.
- Never use force to install (insert) Li-ion battery.
- Do not use old, and new batteries together.
- Do not solder directly onto the battery.
- Do not immerse in any liquid.
- Do not drop the battery. Always keep it in a plastic protective holder.
- Do not place the battery in high-pressure containers, microwave ovens, or on induction cookware.
- Immediately discontinue use of the battery if, while using, charging or storing the battery, the battery emits an unusual smell, feels hot, changes color or shape, or appears abnormal in any other way.
- Do not carry, or store the batteries together with hairpins, necklaces, or other conductive metal objects.
- Use only high-quality battery Li-ion charger (CC/CV 4.2V max).
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not disassemble, or modify the battery.
- Keep the battery away from children, and pets.
- Never charge, or store the batteries inside your car in extreme temperature. Extreme temperatures (low or high) might ignite the battery, and cause a fire.
- Do not short (connect) positive, and negative battery terminals (contacts) intentionally, or unintentionally.
- Never charge the battery over 4.25V (properly charged li-ion battery is 4.2 Volts / full charge).
- Do not reverse the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals when charging, or using the battery.
- Never charge the battery at a current exceeding manufacturer-specified charging current.
- Do not expose the battery to water or salt water, or allow the battery to get wet.
- You must verify polarity before connecting the battery to the host device (or charger).
- Never completely discharge the Li-ion battery ( below 2.5V under load ).
- After the battery is discharged-don't leave it discharged-charge battery as soon as possible (10 min. rest time).
- It is your responsibility to determine that your charger and host device works properly.
- On (battery electrolytes) exposure to skin, flush with water immediately.
- If eye exposure occurs, flush with water for 15 minutes, and seek emergency care immediately.
What is short circuit?
The situation when battery positive (+) and negative (-) connect. The current will become extremely high because there is no resistance in the path to limit current flow. This Short circuit will result in dangerously high temperature which may cause a fire.
The use of any unprotected li-ion cylindrical battery as a stand-alone device, including with e-cigarettes, vaporizer mods or other products, constitutes a DANGEROUS misuse of the battery cells that poses a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury or property damage. These cells are only for prototyping with proper electronic protection circuits, and not for stand-alone use.
These unprotected 18650 button top batteries are high discharge current & high capacity Li-ion batteries. If mishandled or mistreated, these batteries can cause you SERIOUS INJURY. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
What is in the box?
- 18650 Orbtronic 3500mAh Button Top High Drain 3.7V Rechargeable Unprotected Battery.
- Plastic Protective Battery Holder.
- Safe packaging.
Price listed is for one battery cell.
Fast shipping from Florida USA.