Combo Battery Charger & 2x Orbtronic 3500mAh 18650 Protected Li-ion Batteries
- Usually ships the same business day
18650 Battery charger combo kit - Fast lithium-ion charging ready out of the box.
Best 18650 batteries for flashlights and the newest Xtar SV2 battery charger - perfect match for easy, fast, and proper CC/CV li-ion charging.
- New and Upgraded 18650 Charging kit from Orbtronic-Xtar. Charge Orbtronic 18650 at full 2 Amp speed. The fastest battery-charger Kit on the market.
- Batteries - Protection: Over-current (Activated @ 10A-12A), Over-charge (Activated @ 4.35V) - Over-discharge (Activated @ 2.5V) - Over-temp. and DUAL short circuit protection (External, and Internal).Protection circuit designed by Seiko. ICs made in Japan.
- Charger: Smart-FAST li-ion charger features numerous safety features, and Bright Display: 4 charging speeds so charging is stable, safe, and accurate . Four Charging speeds (2A per channel, 1A, 500mA, 250mA) make this charger very unique. New Model: Xtar SV2
- Unlike other batteries that will cut off power at 3-4 A, Orbtronic 18650 batteries will provide smooth 10A load. Double Protected 18650 Orbtronic 3500mAh Li-ion batteries (inside: Panasonic Industrial Battery Cell,).
- Core Battery: Panasonic, Capacity (Ah): 3.5 Ah (3500mAh), Charging Voltage (V): 4.2 V, Energy Density (Wh/L): 730 Wh/L, Nominal Voltage (V): 3.6V - 3.7V, Weight (g): 46 g, Diameter (mm): 18.6 mm (+/- 0.03), Length (mm): 68.9 mm (+/- 0.03)
E-cig / vape mod users - Protected 3500mAh batteries are made for flashlights, and/or any device that can host protected 18650 with [Diameter (mm): 18.6 mm (+/- 0.03), Length (mm): 68.9 mm (+/- 0.03)].
Important Safety info and Warnings:
You must read this safety instructions, and warnings carefully before charging or using your battery.
Failure to read, and follow the below Li-ion safety instructions, and warnings may result in fire, personal injury, and property damages if battery is charged and/or used improperly.
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Do not charge unattended.
- Always keep your battery that is not in use inside plastic battery holder [included].
- Do not keep bare battery in your pocket, purse, or anywhere together with other metal (conductive) objects.
- Never attach any metal moving part |magnet| to the top-positive, or the bottom-negative battery contact.
- Stop using battery with damaged PVC tube (wrap) immediately.
- If battery is damaged in any way stop using it immediately.
- Do not use with vaporizer, e-cigarette, or similar device.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use old and new batteries together.
- Do not immerse in any liquid.
- Do not drop the battery. Always keep it in plastic protective holder.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Never charge, or store the batteries inside your car or/and in extreme temperature. Extreme temperatures might ignite the battery, and cause fire.
- Do not try to disassemble, repair or alter the battery (or charger) yourself.
- Do not short (connect) positive, and negative battery terminals (contacts) intentionally, or unintentionally.
- Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container).
- Do not reverse the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals when charging, or using battery.
- You must verify polarity before connecting the battery to the host device (e.g. flashlight).
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.5V under load ).
- After battery is discharged-don't leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible (10 min. rest time).
What is short circuit? Situation when battery positive (+), and negative (-) connect. The current will become extremely high because there is no resistance in the path to limit current flow. Short circuit will result in dangerously high temperature which may cause fire.
The use of any li-ion cylindrical 18650 battery as a stand-alone device, including with e-cigarettes, vaporizer pens or other products, constitutes a DANGEROUS misuse of the battery cells that poses a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury or property damage.
These are high discharge current & high capacity 18650 Li-ion batteries. If mishandled or mistreated, these batteries can cause you SERIOUS INJURY. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
What is in the box?
- 1x Xtar SV2 Rocket Charger (full set: charging unit, car adapter, wall adapter)
- 2x 3500mAh 18650 Orbtronic Protected 3.7V li-ion rechargeable battery
- Plastic protective battery case-holder
- Safe packaging.
We ship fast from Florida - USA
Orders will usually ship the same business day (3 PM EST cut off time).
Yes we ship on Saturdays too (1 PM EST cut off time)