18650 Battery Charger Kit: Two Orbtronic 3500mAh 18650 Protected Batteries Li-ion Button Top & Smart Li-ion 18650 Charger
- Battery Cells:
- Manufactured in Japan
18650 Batteries With Charger Kit Combo - Lithium-ion charging - Ready to use - out of the box.
Best 18650 batteries for flashlights and the newest Xtar VC2SL battery charger - perfect match for easy, accurate, and stable CC/CV li-ion charging.
- New and Upgraded 18650 Charging kit from Orbtronic-Xtar.
- Batteries - Protection: Over-current (Activated @ 10A-12A), Over-charge (Activated @ 4.35V) - Over-discharge (Activated @ 2.5V) - Over-temp. and DUAL short circuit protection (External, and Internal).Protection circuit designed by Seiko. ICs made in Japan.
- Charger: Smart li-ion charger features numerous safety features, and Bright Advanced Display: Auto-select battery charging speed so charging is stable, very safe, and accurate . New Model: Xtar VC2SL (powered via USB /very convenient)
- Unlike other batteries that will cut off power at 3-4 A, Orbtronic 18650 batteries will provide smooth up to 10A load. Double Protected 18650 Orbtronic 3500mAh Li-ion batteries (inside: Panasonic Industrial Battery Cell,).
- Core Battery: Panasonic-Japan, Capacity (Ah): 3.5 Ah (3500mAh), Max load: 10 Amps, Charging Voltage (V): 4.2 V, Energy Density (Wh/L): 730 Wh/L, Nominal Voltage (V): 3.6V - 3.7V, Weight (g): 46 g, Diameter (mm): 18.6 mm (+/- 0.03), Length (mm): 68.9 mm (+/- 0.03)
E-cig / vape mod users - Protected 3500mAh batteries are made for LED flashlights, and/or any device that can host protected 18650 with [Diameter (mm): 18.6 mm (+/- 0.03), Length (mm): 68.9 mm (+/- 0.03)] only.
NOT for use with vaping-ecig devices.
Important Safety info and Warnings:
You must read this safety instructions, and warnings carefully before charging or using your battery.
Failure to read, and follow the below Li-ion safety instructions, and warnings may result in fire, personal injury, and property damages if battery is charged and/or used improperly.
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Do not charge unattended.
- Always keep your battery that is not in use inside plastic battery holder [included].
- Do not keep bare battery in your pocket, purse, or anywhere together with other metal (conductive) objects.
- Never attach any metal moving part |magnet| to the top-positive, or the bottom-negative battery contact.
- Stop using battery with damaged PVC tube (wrap) immediately.
- If battery is damaged in any way stop using it immediately.
- Do not use with vaporizer, e-cigarette, or similar device.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use old and new batteries together.
- Do not immerse in any liquid.
- Do not drop the battery. Always keep it in plastic protective holder.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Never charge, or store the batteries inside your car or/and in extreme temperature. Extreme temperatures might ignite the battery, and cause fire.
- Do not try to disassemble, repair or alter the battery (or charger) yourself.
- Do not short (connect) positive, and negative battery terminals (contacts) intentionally, or unintentionally.
- Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container).
- Do not reverse the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals when charging, or using battery.
- You must verify polarity before connecting the battery to the host device (e.g. flashlight).
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.5V under load ).
- After battery is discharged-don't leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible (10 min. rest time).
What is short circuit? Situation when battery positive (+), and negative (-) connect. The current will become extremely high because there is no resistance in the path to limit current flow. Short circuit will result in dangerously high temperature which may cause fire.
The use of any li-ion cylindrical 18650 battery as a stand-alone device, including with e-cigarettes, vaporizer pens or other products, constitutes a DANGEROUS misuse of the battery cells that poses a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury or property damage.
These are high discharge current & high capacity 18650 Li-ion batteries. If mishandled or mistreated, these batteries can cause you SERIOUS INJURY. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
What is in this Kit/Combo?
- 1 (One) x Xtar VC2SL Charger (USB Power cable included)
- 2 (Two) x 3500mAh 18650 Orbtronic Protected Button Top 3.7V li-ion rechargeable battery
- Plastic protective 18650 battery case-holder
- Safe Li-ion packaging.
We ship fast from Florida - USA
Orders will usually ship the same business day (3 PM EST cut off time).