There are not many 18650 batteries that can be called pure IMR.
Panasonic-Sanyo UR18650WX is one of them - 100% IMR.
If you are looking for IMR only battery this high drain cell is for you.
Quick UR18650WX specs:
Nominal Capacity: 1600mAh
Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
Full charge Voltage: 4.2V
Operating Temperature (cell surface): Charge 0 ~ 45? , Discharge -20 ~ 60?
Max Discharge 20 Amp (20000 mA) (cut off @ 80? max)
Diameter 18.5mm max +/- 0.05mm
Length 65.1mm max +/- 0.05mm
Weight: 44 g Average
Positive contact: Flat top
Battery Type / shape: 18650 Cylindrical
Made by Sanyo-Panasonic
Protected: No (there is no external electronic protection)
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.5V under load ).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Use charger specifically made for Li-ion batteries only.
- Do not charge unattended.
- Never attach any metal moving part |magnet| to the top-positive, or the bottom-negative battery contact.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use old and new batteries together.
- Use only high-quality battery Li-ion charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container).
- Do not keep bare battery in your pocket, purse, or anywhere together with other metal (conductive) objects.
- Do not charge battery over 4.29V (another reason to use high quality battery charger).
- Stop using battery with damaged PVC tube (wrap) immediately.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time =>1 month and longer).
- Store in cold, and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After battery is discharged-don't leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible (10 min. rest).
These 18650 are high discharge current Li-ion batteries.
If mishandled or mistreated, these batteries (any lithium-ion battery) can cause you SERIOUS INJURY or DAMAGE.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
You should charge this battery to 4.2 Volts (full charge) before first use.
What is in the box?
18650 IMR battery UR18650WX Flat Top High Drain
Protective plastic case/holder
Shipped in safe li-ion packaging
Price listed is for one battery cell.
We ship fast from Florida = Orders are usually shipped the same business day (including Saturdays) - 3 PM EST cutoff time.