New 18650 li-ion rechargeable battery cell from Panasonic-Sanyo. Very good discharging voltage curve under load.
Capacity (Ah): 3.4 Ah ( 3400mAh)
Nominal Capacity (Ah): 3.35 Ah ( 3350mAh )
Charging Voltage (V): 4.2 V
Energy (Wh): 12 Wh
Energy Density (Wh/L): 677 Wh/L
Nominal Voltage (V): 3.6V-3.7V
Weight (g): 46.5 g
Diameter (mm): 18.2 mm (+/- 0.03 mm)
Height (mm): 65 mm (+/- 0.03 mm)
Top (positive side): Flat top
Made by Panasonic / Sanyo
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.5V under load ).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use old and new battery cells together.
- Use only high quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts). Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container).
- Never charge battery over 4.25V (another reason to use high quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not use old, and new cells together.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After battery is discharged-don't leave it discharged=>charge it ASAP.
What is in the box?
Panasonic 18650 3400mAh NCR18650BF li-ion rechargeable battery.
Protective plastic battery holder / case
Pro packaging for safe shipping.
Price listed is for one battery cell.
Very fast shipping from Florida - USA.