26650 Battery 5200mAh 3.7V High Capacity-High Drain IMR Li-ion Orbtronic
- FREE BATTERY CASE | Holder:
- Free Battery Case is included when batteries are bought in quantities of 2 or multiples of 2. (Example 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, etc.)
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 4 or above||and get 7% off|
26650 battery High Drain Li-ion Hybrid IMR Rechargeable by Orbtronic.
Real rated capacity = 5200mAh. Our cell will provide over 5000mAh at high current load.
Free protective case included with each pair of 26650 batteries purchased
This high capacity is hard to match.
Test (graph-chart below) at 12 A continuous current load shows that Orbtronic 26650 battery will provide over 5000mAh in capacity.
Test performed with lab calibrated Computerized Battery Analyzer CBA IV
26650 battery Specifications:
- Capacity: 5200mAh
- Type: 26650
- Full charge: 4.2V
- Recommended charging current: 2A or 3A CC/CV (Battery can be charged with current lower than 2A, but charging time will take longer)
- Nominal voltage: 3.7V
- Low Cut-off Voltage: 2.5V (this is the lowest point any li-ion battery can be under load)
- Max. continuous Discharge current: 15A
- Max. Discharge current: 25A
- Dimensions: 26.4mm x 67.4mm
- Chemistry: Li-ion / Hybrid IMR
- Positive terminal: Flat Top (Raised Flat Top = Stackable Batteries )
- Electronic External Protection: No (unprotected)
- Do not try to fully discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.5V under load ).
- 26650 battery should be charged fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use old and new (or different core batteries) cells together in the same device.
- Do not use unprotected (bare) batteries connected in series.
- Use only high quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container).
- Never charge battery over 4.25V (another reason to use high quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.6V - 3.8V (storage charge).
- After battery is discharged-don't leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible.
- Do not use batteries with damaged PVC shrink wrap (insulation)
What is in the box:
Orbtronic 26650 5200mAh Li-ion IMR Rechargeable battery
Plastic protective case for 26650 batteries included with each pair of batteries purchased
Safe Li-ion packaging
We ship very fast from Florida USA.