26650 Battery PROTECTED 5500mAh Li-ion Rechargeable Orbtronic for High Performance Flashlights
- Usually ships the same business day
- Minimum Purchase:
- 2 units
- FREE BATTERY CASE | Holder:
- Free Battery Case is included when batteries are bought in quantities of 2 or multiples of 2. (Example 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, etc.)
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 8 or above||and get 5% off|
26650 Battery Protected Li-ion Rechargeable
New, upgraded capacity: 5500mAh
Perfect for running batteries in series (stackable).
Real 5500mAh that will hold its rated capacity even under high current discharge load.
Free protective case included with each pair of 26650 batteries purchased.
26650 Protected Battery Specifications:
- Cell Capacity: 5500mAh
- Cell Type: 26650
- Dimensions: 26.5 mm x 70 mm (+/- 0.9mm)
- Positive contact-terminal: Wide Button Top
- Full charge: 4.2V
- Recommended charging current: 1A - 3.5A CC/CV (Battery can be charged at charging current lower than 1A, but charging time will take much longer)
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V-3.7V
- Cut-off: 2.5V
- Max. Constant Current Discharge 15A (Protection circuit - cutoff at 15A)
- Weight: 99.1 g (+/- 0.5 g)
- Chemistry: Li-ion
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Protected? [Electronic Welded External Protection]: YES - Advanced Safety protection (overcharge, over-discharge, current-overload [cutoff @ 15 Amp], short circuit).
- Let this high capacity 26650 battery to charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Do not keep a bare battery in your pocket, purse, or anywhere together with other metal (conductive) objects.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use old and new battery cells together, or cells of different capacity / type.
- Stop using the battery with damaged PVC tube (wrap) or terminal insulator immediately.
- Use only high-quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time- One month and longer).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.6V - 3.8V (storage charge).
- After battery is discharged-don't leave it discharged=charge it as soon as possible.
You must follow this Li-ion safety guide when using/operating Li-ion rechargeable batteries.
Protected 26650 battery is not made for e-cig vaping devices | Only for High Power LED flashlights.
NOT compatible with:
What is in the box:
- Protected Orbtronic 26650 5500mAh Li-ion 3.6V-3.7V Rechargeable battery.
- Protective battery holder (case) included with each pair of 26650 batteries.
- Safe Li-ion packaging.