26650 Battery Protected = New, upgraded capacity: 5500mAh 3.7V Li-ion by Orbtronic.
Perfect for running batteries in series (stackable).
Real 5500mAh that will hold its rated capacity even under high current discharge load.
Free protective case included with each pair of 26650 batteries purchased.
26650 Battery Specifications:
- Cell Capacity: 5500mAh
- Cell Type: 26650
- Dimensions: 26.5 mm x 70 mm (+/- 0.9mm)
- Full charge: 4.2V
- Recommended charging current: 1A - 3.5A CC/CV (Battery can be charged with current lower than 1A, but charging time will take much longer)
- Nominal voltage: 3.7V
- Cut-off: 2.5V
- Max. Constant Current Discharge 15A (Protection circuit - cutoff at 15A)
- Weight: 99.1 g (+/- 0.5 g)
- Chemistry: Li-ion
- Positive terminal: Wide Button Top
- Electronic Welded External Protection: YES - full protection (overcharge, overdischarge, current-overload (cutoff @ 15 Amp), short circuit.
- Let this high capacity 26650 battery to charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Do not keep a bare battery in your pocket, purse, or anywhere together with other metal (conductive) objects.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use old and new battery cells together, or cells of different capacity / type.
- Stop using the battery with damaged PVC tube (wrap) or terminal insulator immediately.
- Use only high-quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time- One month and longer).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.6V - 3.8V (storage charge).
- After battery is discharged-don't leave it discharged=charge it as soon as possible.
You must follow this Li-ion safety guide when using/operating Li-ion rechargeable batteries.
Protected 26650 battery is not made for e-cig vaping devices | Only for High Power LED flashlights.
NOT compatible with:
What is in the box:
- Protected Orbtronic 26650 5500mAh Li-ion 3.7V Rechargeable battery.
- Protective battery holder (case) included with each pair of 26650 batteries.
- Safe Li-ion packaging.