840mAh Sanyo-Panasonic UR14500P - One of the best 14500 battery 3.7V li-ion cells on the market - tested, and confirmed.
Free Battery Case included with each pair of batteries purchased.
- Type/Size: 14500 battery
- Cell: made by Sanyo-Panasonic
- Chemistry: Li-ion
- Nominal Voltage 3.7V
- Battery Capacity Max:840 mAh
- Size: Max.14.05x 50.00mm (AA size 3.7V)
- Flat top
- Made in Japan
Protected Sanyo 14500 3.7V battery assembled by Orbtronic is also available.
Highly recommended Li-ion 14500 battery charger that will charge these Sanyo 3.7V 14500 batteries at 0.5A per channel is available, and you can buy it here at Orbtronic.com.
- This AA size Li-ion rechargeable battery is not a replacement for regular rechargeable (or disposable) AA battery.
- Sanyo 14500 battery is Li-ion 3.7V, while regular Ni-Mh AA battery is 1.2V / 1.5V.
- Don't mix, or try to use 14500 battery with any AA battery.
- Feel free to contact us if you have any question before you buy.
UR14500P Panasonic-Sanyo Datasheet
Notice: Sanyo is now under Panasonic Industrial Battery Division, and new production is under Panasonic brand name.
14500 3.7V SANYO-PANASONIC Battery cell 840mAh Model: UR14500P
Plastic protective battery case (with each pair of batteries purchased)
Safety | Important:
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.5V ).
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Use only high-quality battery chargers.
- Never connect (short) positive, and negative contacts (terminals)
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not charge battery over 4.25V (another reason to use high quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not keep loose batteries in your pocket, purse, or anywhere together with other metal (conductive) objects.
- Always keep batteries in closed plastic battery holder.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for an extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
We ship fast from Florida.