14500 Battery SANYO-PANASONIC 3.7V 840mAh Li-ion Rechargeable Cell UR14500P Flat Top
- Minimum Purchase:
- 2 units
- FREE BATTERY CASE | Holder:
- Free Battery Case is included when batteries are bought in quantities of 2 or multiples of 2. (Example 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, etc.)
840mAh Sanyo-Panasonic UR14500P - One of the best 14500 battery 3.7V li-ion cells on the market - tested, and confirmed.
Free Battery Case included when batteries are purchased in pairs. Two 14500 batteries = One case.
Protected Sanyo-Panasonic 14500 3.7V battery assembled by Orbtronic is also available.
- Type/Size: 14500 battery
- Cell: made by Sanyo-Panasonic
- Chemistry: Li-ion
- Model: UR14500P
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Battery Capacity Max: 840 mAh
- Size: Max.14.05 mm x 50.00 mm (AA size 3.7V)
- Positive terminal: Flat top
- Made in Japan
Highly recommended Li-ion 14500 battery charger that will charge these Sanyo 3.7V 14500 batteries at 0.5A per channel is available, and you can buy it here at Orbtronic.com.
Charge Fully Before First Use.
Important Safety Instructions and Warnings:
You must carefully read, and comply with the safety instructions and precautions in this: Safety Instructions guide before charging, using your battery.
Failure to read, and follow Li-ion safety instructions, and warnings may result in fire, personal injury, and property damages if the battery is charged and/or used improperly.
This AA size Li-ion rechargeable battery is not a replacement for regular rechargeable (or disposable) AA battery.
Sanyo 14500 battery is Li-ion 3.7 Volts, while regular Ni-Mh AA battery is 1.2 Volts / 1.5 Volts.
Don't mix, or try to use 14500 battery with any AA battery.
Feel free to contact us if you have any question before you buy.
UR14500P Panasonic-Sanyo Datasheet
Notice: Sanyo is now under Panasonic Industrial Battery Division, and new production is under Panasonic brand name.
What is in the box?
One 14500 3.7V SANYO-PANASONIC Rechargeable Battery cell 840mAh Model: UR14500P
Plastic protective battery case / holder (included with each pair of batteries purchased).
Safety | Important:
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.5V ).
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Use only high-quality battery chargers.
- Never connect (short) positive, and negative contacts (terminals)
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not charge battery over 4.25V (another reason to use high-quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not keep loose batteries in your pocket, purse, or anywhere together with other metal (conductive) objects.
- Always keep batteries in closed plastic battery holder.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for an extended period of time one month and longer).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
Price listed is for one battery 14500.
We ship fast from Florida.