14500 Battery Best 3.7V li-ion Protected Button Top Rechargeable cell.
The World's Highest capacity 1100mAh !
New, and Improved ! = Powerful 14500 Battery!
- Type/Size: 14500 battery (Protected)
- Battery Cell Capacity Maximum: 1115 mAh
- Battery Cell Capacity Minimum: 1050 mAh
- Battery cell Capacity Rated: 1100 mAh
- Energy: 4070 mWh [4.07 Wh] mWh=Milliwatt-Hour
- Chemistry: Li-ion
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Electronically Protected: Yes, Welded, Advanced Electronic Safety Protection-Made in Japan
- Positive contact-terminal: Button top (Fully welded)
- Max discharge: 2C
- Weight (g): 21.1 g [ 21.1 Grams=0.74428 Ounces ]
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Model / Part Number: ORB1451100
- Orbtronic USA
14500 Battery Dimensions:
- Diameter 14.06 mm (+/- 0.003mm)
- Length: 55.00 mm (+/- 0.005mm)
14500 Battery Charging:
- Charging Voltage (V): 4.2 V
- Charging Algorithm: CC/CV
- Recommended Charging Current: 0.25 A - 0.5 A [ 250 mA - 500 mA)
Charge Fully Before First Use.
Highly recommended Li-ion 14500 battery charger that will charge these high capacity 14500 batteries at 0.5A per channel is available, and you can buy it here at Orbtronic.com.
Important: Check your user manual to see if 14500 3.7V PROTECTED Li-ion battery is compatible with your device.
Important 14500 Battery Safety Instructions and Warnings:
You must carefully read, and comply with the safety instructions and precautions in this: Safety Instructions guide before charging, using your battery.
Failure to read, and follow Li-ion safety instructions, and warnings may result in fire, personal injury, and property damages if the battery is charged and/or used improperly.
Feel free to contact us if you have any question before you buy.
What is in the box?
- One 14500 3.7V Protected Orbtronic Rechargeable Battery cell 1100mAh Model/Part Number: ORB1451100
- Plastic protective battery case / holder (included with each pair of batteries purchased).
- Safe Li-ion packaging
Li-ion Battery Safety | Important:
- Never try to completely discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.5V ). It will activate safety protection circuit (Over-discharge safety feature) and battery will go into "sleep" mode.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not short circuit. It will activate safety protection circuit (Short-Circuit / Over-Heating prevention feature) and battery will go into "sleep" mode.
- Use only high-quality battery chargers.
- Never connect (short) positive, and negative contacts (terminals) intentionally or unintentionally.
- Do not expose to high heat.
- Do not try charge battery over 4.25V (another reason to use high-quality battery charger). It will activate safety protection circuit (Overcharge)and battery will go into "sleep" mode.
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not keep loose batteries in your pocket, purse, or anywhere together with other metal (conductive) objects.
- Always keep batteries in closed plastic battery holder.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for an extended period of time / one month and longer).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- 3.7V Li-ion 14500 battery is not replacement for your regular AA 1.5V (or any Ni-Mh AA 1.2V-1.5V size) batteries.
Price listed is for one battery 14500.
We ship fast from Florida.