NCR18650B 18650 Battery Panasonic-Japan 3400mAh Li-ion 3.7V Flat Top Rechargeable -Battery Case Included
- Usually ships the same business day
- Minimum Purchase:
- 2 units
- FREE BATTERY CASE | Holder:
- Free Battery Case is included when batteries are bought in quantities of 2 or multiples of 2. (Example 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, etc.)
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 10 or above||and get 10% off|
NCR18650B Panasonic 18650 Battery 3400mAh battery cell li-ion.
Flat top | Bare cell | Rechargeable.
We use this powerful high capacity genuine (Grade A) Panasonic bare cell to build Orbtronic-Panasonic Protected version 3400mAh 18650 Li-ion rechargeable battery.
FREE battery holder included with each pair of batteries purchased.
- Capacity (Ah): 3.4 Ah ( 3400mAh)
- Charging Voltage (V): 4.2 V
- Energy (Wh): 12.2 Wh
- Energy Density (Wh/L): 730 Wh/L
- Nominal Voltage (V): 3.6V-3.7V
- Weight (g): 46 g
- Diameter (mm): 18.06 mm (+/- 0.03 mm)
- Height (mm): 65 mm (+/- 0.03 mm)
- Max. Discharge rate: C Rating 2C (Maximum recommended current 6.8A)
- Top (positive side): Flat top
- Model: NCR18650B
- Made in Japan
- Made by Panasonic
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.5V under load ).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use old and new battery cells together.
- Use only high-quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts). Keep battery that is not in use in a plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container).
- Never charge the battery over 4.25V (another reason to use high-quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not use old, and new cells together.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for an extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After the battery is discharged-don't leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible.
You must carefully read, and comply with the safety instructions and precautions in this Safety Instructions guide before charging, using your battery.
Failure to read, and follow Li-ion safety instructions, and warnings may result in fire, personal injury, and property damages if the battery is charged and/or used improperly.
What is in the box?
Panasonic 18650 3400mAh NCR18650B li-ion battery rechargeable cell.
Protective plastic battery holder included with each pair of batteries purchased.
Price listed is for one battery cell.
Fast shipping from Florida - USA.
We usually ship the same business day - 3 PM EST cutoff time.