NCR18650GA - New high drain 18650 3500mAh Li-ion rechargeable 3.7V (hybrid IMR) battery from Panasonic-Sanyo production line.
FREE battery case with each pair of batteries purchased.
Panasonic NCR18650GA specs:
- Capacity (Ah): 3.5 Ah ( 3500mAh)
- Charging Voltage (V): 4.2 V
- Max. Charging current: 2 A
- Nominal Voltage (V): 3.6 V-3.7 V
- Weight (g): 46 g
- Diameter (mm): Max. 18.5 mm (+/- 0.03 mm) This is the maximum diameter value (usually, cells are between 18.2mm and 18.3mm in diameter)
- Height (mm): Max.65.3 mm (+/- 0.03 mm)
- Max. Continuous Discharge rate: 10A ( 10000 mA )
- Top (positive side): Flat top
- Model: NCR18650GA
- Made in Japan
- Made by Panasonic-Sanyo
- External Protection: No (unprotected bare cell)
- Color: Red
Important-18650 battery safety:
Must read and understand this safety guideline before using Li-ion batteries.
- Never discharge lithium-ion battery below 2.5V ( under load ).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never attach any metal moving parts |e.g. magnetic disc| to the top-positive, or the bottom-negative battery contact.
- Do not use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Never use new and old battery cells together (or different capacity) | Does not apply for one cell devices.
- Use only high quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container completely sealed).
- Do not charge battery over 4.29V (another reason to use high quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not use old, and new cells together.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After battery is discharged >> charge battery as soon as possible.
- After battery is freshly charged place it to rest for 5-10 min.
- 18650 NCR18650GA Sanyo-Panasonic rechargeable battery cell.
- Free Protective plastic battery case-holder = When batteries are bought in quantities of 2 or multiples of 2. (Example 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, etc.)
- Pro Li-ion packaging for your safety