LG HG2 18650 Battery 3000mAh Flat Top INR18650HG2 High Drain 20A 3.7V Rechargeable IMR Brown
- Minimum Purchase:
- 2 units
- FREE BATTERY CASE | Holder:
- Free Battery Case is included when batteries are bought in quantities of 2 or multiples of 2. (Example 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, etc.)
LG HG2 18650 battery, high drain, rechargeable, hybrid IMR - from LG Chem.
FREE battery case with each pair of batteries purchased.
This time model INR18650HG2 20 Amp continuous discharge - capacity 3000 mAh Flat Top.
All batteries we sell are 100% Authentic Genuine battery cells.
LG HG2 Battery Specifications:
- Model name: 18650 HG2
- Nominal Capacity: 3.0 Ah | 3000mAh
- Amp limit-Maximum Continuous Discharge Current: 20A | 20000mA
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V-3.7V
- Wrap color: Brown
- Made by LG Chem - South Korea
Operating Temperature (Cell Surface Temperature):
- Charging 0 ~ 50 degrees Celsius
- Discharging -20 ~ 75 degrees Celsius
- Recommended Charge Constant Current: 0.5A, 1A or 2A
- Lg HG2 can be charged with lower charging current | charging process will take longer.
- Maximum Charging Constant Current: 4A | 4000mA
- Max. Charging Constant Voltage: 4.2V
- End of charge current cutoff: 100mA
Size / Weight:
- Exact Dimensions: [H] 65.20 mm [D] 18.50 mm (+/- 0.3 mm)
- Weight: 47g Max.
- Positive terminal: Flat Top
- External Electronic Protection: No (unprotected)
Highly recommended LG HG2 charger for 2 batteries is Xtar VC2 Plus.
If you need to charge 3, or 4 batteries at the same time then Xtar VC4 is your best charger to use .
WARNING + Li-ion BATTERY SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS:
IMPORTANT BATTERY SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNINGS | ALL LI-ION BATTERY USERS MUST READ BEFORE USING LITHIUM-ION BATTERIES.
Failure to read, and follow Li-ion safety instructions, and warnings may result in fire, personal injury, and property damages if the battery is charged and/or used improperly.
- DO NOT SHORT CIRCUIT. Short circuits may cause a fire and injury!
- Charge battery fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Use high-quality charger specifically designed to charge Li-ion batteries.
- Do not charge unattended.
- Always keep your battery that is not in use inside the plastic battery holder(container).
- Do not keep a bare battery in your pocket, purse, or anywhere together with other metal (conductive) objects.
- Never attach any metal moving part |magnet| to the top positive or the bottom negative battery contact.
- DO NOT USE WITH E-CIGARETTE, VAPORIZER, (E-cig, vape, mod) OR SIMILAR DEVICE
- Stop using the battery with damaged PVC tube (wrap) or terminal insulator immediately.
- If the battery is damaged in any way stop using it immediately.
- Never discharge a Li-ion battery at a rate exceeding the maximum discharge current specified for that battery.
- Never use force to install (insert) Li-ion battery.
- Do not use old, and new batteries together.
- Do not solder directly onto the battery.
- Do not immerse in any liquid.
- Do not drop the battery. Always keep it in a plastic protective holder.
- Do not place the battery in high-pressure containers, microwave ovens, or on induction cookware.
- Immediately discontinue use of the battery if, while using, charging or storing the battery, the battery emits an unusual smell, feels hot, changes color or shape, or appears abnormal in any other way.
- Do not carry, or store the batteries together with hairpins, necklaces, or other conductive metal objects.
- Use only high-quality battery Li-ion charger (CC/CV 4.2V max).
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not disassemble, or modify the battery.
- Keep the battery away from children, and pets.
- Never charge, or store the batteries inside your car in extreme temperature. Extreme temperatures (low or high) might ignite the battery, and cause a fire.
- Do not short (connect) positive, and negative battery terminals (contacts) intentionally, or unintentionally.
- Never charge the battery over 4.25V (properly charged li-ion battery is 4.2 Volts / full charge).
- Do not reverse the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals when charging, or using the battery.
- Never charge the battery at a current exceeding manufacturer-specified charging current.
- Do not expose the battery to water or salt water, or allow the battery to get wet.
- You must verify polarity before connecting the battery to the host device (or charger).
- Never completely discharge the Li-ion battery ( below 2.5V under load ).
- After the battery is discharged-don't leave it discharged-charge battery as soon as possible (10 min. rest time).
- It is your responsibility to determine that your charger and host device works properly.
- On (battery electrolytes) exposure to skin, flush with water immediately.
- If eye exposure occurs, flush with water for 15 minutes, and seek emergency care immediately.
What is short circuit?
The situation when battery positive (+) and negative (-) connect. The current will become extremely high because there is no resistance in the path to limit current flow. This Short circuit will result in dangerously high temperature which may cause a fire.
The use of any unprotected li-ion cylindrical battery as a stand-alone device, including with e-cigarettes, vaporizer mods or other products, constitutes a DANGEROUS misuse of the battery cells that poses a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury or property damage. These cells are only for prototyping with proper electronic protection circuits, and not for stand-alone use.
These are high discharge current & high capacity Li-ion batteries. If mishandled or mistreated, these batteries can cause you SERIOUS INJURY. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
What is in the box?
- LG 18650-HG2 3000mAh 20A li-ion (hybrid IMR) rechargeable battery.
- Protective battery case (holder) comes with each pair of batteries.
- Pro packaging for your safety
Price listed is for one battery cell.
ONE LG HG2 for sale.
One (2x18650) battery case / holder included with each pair of batteries.
Example (in plain English):
If you order 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20 LG HG2 = all batteries will be inside plastic protective cases-containers (2 batteries in each case).
If you order 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19 LG HG2 = all batteries will be inside plastic protective cases-containers (2 batteries in each case), and one battery will be without case.