Sony VTC6 18650 Battery 3000mAh Flat Top US18650VTC6 IMR High Current-Drain Li-ion 3.7V - Batt. Holder Included
- Usually ships the same business day
- Maximum Purchase:
- 20 units
- Calculated at Checkout
New and powerful 18650 battery from Sony Energy - Hybrid IMR - 3000mAh US18650-VTC6
FREE battery case included with each pair of batteries purchased.
Excellent high drain cells for battery packs where high current - high discharge is the most important.
VTC6 Battery Specs:
- Nominal Capacity: 3120mAh
- Rated Capacity: 3000mAh
- Max Continuous Discharge Current for temp. up to 80 degrees Celsius: 30A
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 20A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V/3.7V
- Full charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Internal Impedance 13 mΩ measured by AC 1kHz
- Diameter 18.45mm max +/- 0.05mm
- Length 65mm max +/- 0.05mm
- Weight: 47 g Average
- Positive terminal: Flat top
- Color: Green
- Battery Type / shape: 18650 / Cylindrical
- Made in Japan
- Manufacturer: Sony Energy
- Intended use: Power Battery packs
Important Safety Instructions and Warnings:
You must carefully read, and comply with the safety instructions and precautions in this Safety Instructions guide before charging, using your battery.
Failure to read, and follow Li-ion safety instructions, and warnings may result in fire, personal injury, and property damages if the battery is charged and/or used improperly.
- DO NOT SHORT CIRCUIT. Short circuits may cause a fire and injury!
- Charge battery fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Use high-quality charger specifically designed to charge Li-ion batteries.
- Do not charge unattended.
- Always keep your battery that is not in use inside plastic battery holder.
- Do not keep a bare battery in your pocket, purse, or anywhere together with other metal (conductive) objects.
- Never attach any metal moving part |magnet| to the top positive or the bottom negative battery contact.
- Stop using the battery with damaged PVC tube (wrap) or terminal insulator immediately.
- If the battery is damaged in any way stop using it immediately.
- Never discharge a Li-ion battery at a rate exceeding the maximum discharge current specified for that battery.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use old, and new batteries together.
- Do not solder directly onto the battery.
- Do not immerse in any liquid.
- Do not drop the battery. Always keep it in a plastic protective holder.
- Do not place the battery in high-pressure containers, microwave ovens, or on induction cookware.
- Immediately discontinue use of the battery if, while using, charging or storing the battery, the battery emits an unusual smell, feels hot, changes color or shape, or appears abnormal in any other way.
- Do not carry, or store the batteries together with hairpins, necklaces, or other metal objects.
- Do not use with a vaporizer, e-cigarette, or similar device.
- Use only high-quality battery Li-ion charger (CC/CV 4.2V max).
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not disassemble, or modify the battery.
- Keep the battery away from children, and pets.
- Never charge, or store the batteries inside your car in extreme temperature. Extreme temperatures (low or high) might ignite the battery, and cause a fire.
- Do not short (connect) positive, and negative battery terminals (contacts) intentionally, or unintentionally.
- Never charge the battery over 4.25V (properly charged li-ion battery is 4.2 Volts / full charge).
- Do not reverse the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals when charging, or using the battery.
- Never charge the battery at a current exceeding manufacturer-specified charging current.
- Do not expose the battery to water or salt water, or allow the battery to get wet.
- You must verify polarity before connecting the battery to the host device (or charger).
- Never completely discharge the li-ion battery ( below 2.5V under load ).
- After the battery is discharged-don't leave it discharged-charge battery as soon as possible (10 min. rest time).
- It is your responsibility to determine that your charger and host device works properly.
- On (battery electrolytes) exposure to skin, flush with water immediately.
- If eye exposure occurs, flush with water for 15 minutes, and seek emergency care immediately.
What is short circuit? The situation when battery positive (+) and negative (-) connect. The current will become extremely high because there is no resistance in the path to limit current flow. This Short circuit will result in dangerously high temperature which may cause a fire.
The use of any unprotected li-ion cylindrical 18650 battery as a stand-alone device, including with e-cigarettes, vaporizer pens or other products, constitutes a DANGEROUS misuse of the battery cells that poses a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury or property damage. These cells are only for prototyping with proper electronic protection circuits, and not for stand-alone use.
These are high discharge current & high capacity 18650 Li-ion batteries. If mishandled or mistreated, these batteries can cause you SERIOUS INJURY. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
What is in the box?
- VTC6 18650 3000mAh US18650VTC6 Hybrid IMR battery
- Battery case provided with each pair of batteries purchased
- Safe battery packaging.
Price listed is for one battery cell.
We usually ship the same business day.
Read more about our turbo fast shipping.