18650 rechargeable battery from Panasonic | NCR18650BD 3200mAh 3.7V Li-ion | Flat top unprotected.
Battery type: 18650
Manufacturer: Panasonic | Japan
Full charge: 4.2V
Charging method: CC/CV
Minimum charging current: 0.5A (500mA)
Rapid Charging current: 1.5A (1500mA)
Nominal (storage) voltage: 3.6V-3.7V
Minimum discharge voltage level: 2.5V
Dimensions: W 18.2mm x H 65.2mm (+/- 0.02mm)
Flat Top: Yes
El. External Protection: No
Important | Safety:
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.5V ).
- Charge fully before first use.
- Use only high quality Li-ion battery chargers.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive, and negative contacts.
- Never charge battery over 4.29V (another reason to use good Li-ion battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for an extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- Never try to charge-discharge 18650 batteries with battery chargers that are not made for Li-ion batteries.
- Do not try to open, or modify this battery.
What is in the box?
Panasonic rechargeable NCR18650BD High drain Li-ion 18650 battery cell. Flat top | Unprotected.
Protective plastic holder (when you order batteries in pairs - each pair = one plastic protective holder).
Price listed is for one single cell.
Very fast shipping from Florida - USA.