21700 Battery 5000mAh PROTECTED Button Top Li-ion Rechargeable 3.7V Orbtronic -Best For High Performance 21700 Flashlights
- Usually ships the same business day
- Minimum Purchase:
- 2 units
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 4 or above||and get 10% off|
Best 21700 Protected Battery For Flashlight by Orbtronic.
New, and Powerful-Ultra High Capacity 5000mAh.
Full Safety Advanced Electronic Protection - Made in Japan
Highly recommended (Compatible) Li-ion chargers that are able charge Protected 21700 batteries are:
Important: Not all Li-ion chargers are able to charge Protected (75mm long) 21700 batteries.
21700 Battery Specifications:
- Nominal Capacity: 5000 mAh [ 5 Ah ]
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V / 3.7V
- Low Discharge Voltage Limit: 2.5V
- Max Continuous Discharging Current: 10A
- Dimensions: 74.8mm x 21.49mm (+/- 0.3mm)
- Weight (max): 70g
- Positive Terminal: Welded Button Top
- Protected: Yes, Advanced (welded) Electronic Protection
- Protection ICs: Made by Seiko - Japan
- Recommended charging current: 1A - 2A
- Charging Algorithm: CC/CV
- Type / Size: 21700 Protected
- Chemical Composition: Li-ion (Lithium-Ion) Hybrid / High Drain
- Model name / Part No.: ORB-5000P-21
This Powerful Protected 21700 battery is the best choice for high performance LED Flashlights.
It can be utilized with any application able to run on Protected button top 21700 size batteries / 74.8mm x 21.49mm (+/- 0.3mm).
Overcharge (Activated at 4.35V)
Over-discharge (Activated at 2.4V-2.5V)
Over-current (Activated at 10A-12A)
Dual Short circuit protection.
How long does a 21700 battery last?
- Li-ion battery life expectancy: on average 21700 battery will last 3-6 Years
- Number of charge/discharge cycles: between 300 and 500 cycles
21700 battery will last much longer if it is not under harsh environments/extreme conditions (some of them are):
- High Humidity
- High Temperatures
- High Constant Current Load
WARNING + Li-ion BATTERY SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS:
IMPORTANT BATTERY SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNINGS | ALL LI-ION BATTERY USERS MUST READ BEFORE USING LITHIUM-ION BATTERIES.
Failure to read, and follow Li-ion safety instructions, and warnings may result in fire, personal injury, and property damages if the battery is charged and/or used improperly.
- DO NOT SHORT CIRCUIT. Short circuits may cause a fire and injury!
- Charge battery fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Use high-quality charger specifically designed to charge Li-ion batteries.
- Do not charge unattended.
- Always keep your battery that is not in use inside the plastic battery holder(container).
- Do not keep a bare battery in your pocket, purse, or anywhere together with other metal (conductive) objects.
- Never attach any metal moving part |magnet| to the top positive or the bottom negative battery contact.
- DO NOT USE WITH E-CIGARETTE, VAPORIZER, (E-cig, vape, mod) OR SIMILAR DEVICE
- Stop using the battery with damaged PVC tube (wrap) or terminal insulator immediately.
- If the battery is damaged in any way stop using it immediately.
- Never discharge a Li-ion battery at a rate exceeding the maximum discharge current specified for that battery.
- Never use force to install (insert) Li-ion battery.
- Do not use old, and new batteries together.
- Do not solder directly onto the battery.
- Do not immerse in any liquid.
- Do not drop the battery. Always keep it in a plastic protective holder.
- Do not place the battery in high-pressure containers, microwave ovens, or on induction cookware.
- Immediately discontinue use of the battery if, while using, charging or storing the battery, the battery emits an unusual smell, feels hot, changes color or shape, or appears abnormal in any other way.
- Do not carry, or store the batteries together with hairpins, necklaces, or other conductive metal objects.
- Use only high-quality battery Li-ion charger (CC/CV 4.2V max).
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not disassemble, or modify the battery.
- Keep the battery away from children, and pets.
- Never charge, or store the batteries inside your car in extreme temperature. Extreme temperatures (low or high) might ignite the battery, and cause a fire.
- Do not short (connect) positive, and negative battery terminals (contacts) intentionally, or unintentionally.
- Never charge the battery over 4.25V (properly charged li-ion battery is 4.2 Volts / full charge).
- Do not reverse the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals when charging, or using the battery.
- Never charge the battery at a current exceeding manufacturer-specified charging current.
- Do not expose the battery to water or salt water, or allow the battery to get wet.
- You must verify polarity before connecting the battery to the host device (or charger).
- Never completely discharge the Li-ion battery ( below 2.5V under load ).
- After the battery is discharged-don't leave it discharged-charge battery as soon as possible (10 min. rest time).
- It is your responsibility to determine that your charger and host device works properly.
- On (battery electrolytes) exposure to skin, flush with water immediately.
- If eye exposure occurs, flush with water for 15 minutes, and seek emergency care immediately.
What is short circuit?
The situation when battery positive (+) and negative (-) connect. The current will become extremely high because there is no resistance in the path to limit current flow. This Short circuit will result in dangerously high temperature which may cause a fire.
The use of any unprotected li-ion cylindrical battery as a stand-alone device, including with e-cigarettes, vaporizer mods or other products, constitutes a DANGEROUS misuse of the battery cells that poses a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury or property damage. These cells are only for prototyping with proper electronic protection circuits, and not for stand-alone use.
These are high discharge current & high capacity Li-ion batteries. If mishandled or mistreated, these batteries can cause you SERIOUS INJURY. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Not Compatible with:
- Nitecore E4K (Unfortunately, You will have to use proprietary 21700 battery from Nitecore, designed and manufactured for this flashlight only)
- OLIGHT Warrior X Pro (Unfortunately, You will have to use proprietary 21700 battery from Olight, manufactured and designed for this flashlight only)
What is in the box?
- Orbtronic Protected 21700 5000mAh rechargeable battery cell.
- Specially designed Protective Li-ion packaging made for safe battery handling and transport.
Price listed is for one battery cell.
We ship very fast from Florida - USA.