New Orbtronic 26650 47 Amp High Drain High Capacity IMR Li-ion 3.7V 4350mAh Battery.
- Capacity: 4350mAh
- Type / Size: 26650
- Full charge: 4.2V
- Recommended charging current: 2A CC/CV Charging (Battery can be charged with current lower than 2A, but charging process will take longer)
- Nominal voltage: 3.7V
- Low Cut-off Voltage: 2.5V (this is the lowest point any li-ion battery can be under load)
- Max. Discharge current: 47A (5 Sec. ON /30 Sec. OFF)
- Max. Continuous Discharge current: 36A (With cut off at 80C temperature)
- Dimensions: 26mm x 65mm ( +/- 0.04mm)
- Chemistry: Li-ion / Hybrid IMR
- Positive terminal: Flat Top
- Electronic External Protection: No (unprotected)
We worked very hard to get this grade A high discharge 26650 cell that will maintain its full capacity even under high discharge current load.
- Charge FULLY before first use.
- Do not try to fully discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.5V under load ).
- 26650 battery should be charged fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- NEVER carry bare battery in your pocket, purse or anywhere near other metal objects.
- Do not use old and new (or different core batteries) cells together in the same device.
- Do not use unprotected (bare) batteries connected in series.
- Use only high quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container).
- Never charge battery over 4.25V (another reason to use high quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time / one month and longer).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.6V - 3.8V (storage charge).
- After battery is discharged-don't leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible.
- Do not use batteries with damaged PVC shrink wrap (insulation)
What is in the box:
- Orbtronic 26650 47 Amp 4350mAh IMR Li-ion 3.7V Rechargeable Battery
- Safe Li-ion packaging