18650 IMR High Drain-High Capacity Battery 3500mAh by Orbtronic - Flat top.
Battery type: 18650 High Drain Hybrid IMR
Max Discharge capability - Continuous Current Load: 10A (10000mA)
Max Discharge capability - Pulse Current: 18A (18000mA)
Full charge: 4.2V
Charging method: CC/CV
Max Charging current: 2 Amp
Nominal voltage: 3.6V-3.7V
Discharge voltage level limit: 2.5V
Dimensions: Flat Top version: 18.5mm x 65.6mm (Button Top version: 18.5mm x 66.6mm)
Charge: 10 to +45°C
Discharge: -20 to +60°C
Storage: -20 to +50°C
Core Battery Cell: Panasonic - Japan
Protected: No, this battery is unprotected
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.5V under load ).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Use charger specifically made for Li-ion batteries only.
- Do not charge unattended.
- Never attach any metal moving part |magnet| to the top-positive, or the bottom-negative battery contact.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use old and new batteries together.
- Use only high quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container).
- Do not charge battery over 4.25V (another reason to use high-quality battery charger).
- Stop using battery with damaged PVC tube (wrap) immediately.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time -1 month and longer).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After battery is discharged-don't leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible.
These are high discharge current & high capacity 18650 Li-ion batteries.
If mishandled or mistreated, these batteries can cause you SERIOUS INJURY. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
What is in the box?
18650 3500mAh High Drain Hybrid IMR Orbtronic Rechargeable Battery
Plastic Protective Battery Holder
Price listed is for one battery cell.
Fast shipping from Florida USA.
We usually ship the same business day (3 PM EST cut off time)