3600mAh 18650 Li-ion Orbtronic (Panasonic inside) 3.7V Rechargeable Battery Cell - For High Performance Flashlights - Dual Protection - Battery Holder Included
- Minimum Purchase:
- 2 units
- FREE BATTERY CASE | Holder:
- Free Battery Case is included when batteries are bought in quantities of 2 or multiples of 2. (Example 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, etc.)
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 4 or above||and get 10% off|
Introducing the highest capacity 3600mAh 18650 Li-ion 3.7V PROTECTED Orbtronic (Panasonic [Made in Japan] core cell inside) rechargeable battery.
Ultra high capacity.
PROTECTED 3600mAh 18650 Li-ion Orbtronic 3.7V rechargeable battery (Panasonic inside).
- Resettable Protection: Over-current (Activated at 10A), Over-charge (Activated at 4.29V) - Over-discharge (Activated at 2.4V-2.5V) - El. short circuit protection. Protection electronic circuit designed by Seiko. ICs made in Japan.
- Best battery for High Power flashlight users, or for anyone who is looking for the longest run time.
- Orbtronic 18650 battery is very safe to operate. This 18650 Li-ion protected cell will automatically cut off current flow if any of the following occur: Short circuit (dead short) - Extreme temperature, Abnormally high current, Overvoltage, Overcharge, Over-discharge.
- Battery cell: Panasonic (Made in Japan), Capacity (Ah): 3.6 Ah (3600mAh), Charging Voltage (V): 4.2 V, Energy (Wh): 13 Wh, Nominal Voltage (V): 3.6V - 3.7V, Weight (g): 47 g, Diameter (mm): 18.6 mm (+/- 0.03), Length (mm): 68.9 mm (+/- 0.03) -- Button Top [Positive+] made of Nickel (Ni) - Negative terminal made of Copper (Cu) for superior conductivity, minimum resistance, and maximum durability.
- Button top.
Highly recommended Li-ion charger for Orbtronic 3600mAh 18650 battery is VC2-PLUS-Master
- Capacity (Ah): 3.6 Ah (3600mAh)
- Energy (Wh): 13 Wh
- Nominal Voltage (V): 3.6V - 3.7V
- Charging Voltage (V): 4.2 V
- Weight (g): 47 g
- Diameter (mm): 18.6 mm (+/- 0.03mm)
- Height (mm): 68.9 mm (+/- 0.03mm)
- Chemical Composition: Li-ion (Lithium-Ion)
- Protection ICs: Made in Japan (Design by Seiko)
- Bare Cell: Made by Panasonic, Made in Japan
- Button Top: Yes
- External Welded Electronic Protection: Yes (3x MOSFETs)
- Overcharge (Activated at 4.35V)
- Over-discharge (Activated at 2.4V-2.5V)
- Overcurrent (Activated at 10A)
- Overheating, and dual short circuit protection (External, and Internal).
- Never use force to install (insert) Li-ion battery.
- Use only high-quality Li-ion battery CC/CV chargers.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not charge battery over 4.3V (another reason to use good Li-ion battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for an extended period of time-one month and more).
- After battery is discharged-don't leave it discharged>charge it as soon as possible.
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.6V-3.7V (storage charge).
- Never try to charge Li-ion batteries with batt. chargers that are not made for Li-ion batteries.
- Do not try to open, or modify this battery.
You must follow basic Li-ion battery safety guide.
One of the best 18650 battery li-ion cells on the US market.
Important - Electronic cigarette (VAPING DEVICE) users: Protected 18650 battery cells are larger (in diameter, and length) and are not suitable for e-cig mods. These batteries are made for high power flashlights only.
Powerful high drain 18650 battery cells (without external [PCB] electronic protection) made for high drain devices are available on Orbtronic.com, and you are welcome to place your order.
All Batteries Are Sold Individually Unless Stated Otherwise. We sell only GRADE A cells (highest quality, and dependability by all manufacturing standards).
What is in the box?
- Orbtronic 18650 Protected Li-ion rechargeable 3.7V battery cell (Panasonic-Japan inside)
- Protective battery case / holder (for two 18650 battery cells).
- Safe Li-ion packaging
Price listed is for One battery cell.
We ship fast from Florida - USA.
Contact us if you have any question.