Very rare Panasonic - Sanyo 18650 battery - NCR18650G - 3600mAh
- Nominal Capacity (Ah): 3.6Ah ( 3600mAh)
- Min. Capacity (Ah): 3.45Ah (3450mAh)
- Charging Voltage (V): 4.2 V
- Nominal Voltage (V): 3.6V-3.7V
- Weight (g): 47.5 g
- Diameter (mm): 18.06 mm (+/- 0.05 mm)
- Height (mm): 65 mm (+/- 0.05 mm)
- Max. Discharge rate: C Rating 2C (Maximum recommended current 7.2A)
- Max. Charge rate: 1.5A
- Top (positive side): Flat top
- Model: NCR18650G
- Made in Japan
- Made by Panasonic
- External Electronic Protection: No (unprotected)
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.5V under load ).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use old and new battery cells together.
- Use only high-quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts). Keep battery that is not in use in a plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container).
- Never charge the battery over 4.25V (another reason to use high-quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not use old, and new cells together.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for an extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After the battery is discharged-don't leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible.
- You must carefully read, and comply with the safety instructions and precautions in this Safety Instructions guide before charging, using your battery.
- Failure to read, and follow Li-ion safety instructions, and warnings may result in fire, personal injury, and property damages if the battery is charged and/or used improperly.
What is in the box?
Panasonic 18650 3600mAh NCR18650G li-ion battery rechargeable cell.
Protective plastic battery holder included if batteries are purchased in pairs.
Price listed is for one battery cell.
Fast shipping from Florida - USA.
We usually ship the same business day - 3 PM EST cutoff time.