16340 Battery Protected Rechargeable (RCR123A) li-ion 3.7V
FREE battery case with each pair of batteries purchased.
16340 Battery Specs:
- Battery Type / size: 16340
- Other names used for this type of battery: RCR123A, CR123A Rechargeable, 123A 3.7V Li-ion
- Chemistry: Lithium-ion (Li-ion)
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Capacity: 700 mAh
- Charging current: 0.25 A - 0.5 A
- Maximum Discharge Current: 3 A
- Maximum Charging Current: 0.5A
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2 V
- Diameter: 16.7mm (0.66 in.)
- Height: 35.65mm (1.42 in.)
- Weight: 0.71 ounces (20g)
- Button top: Yes
- Integrated Electronic Protection: Yes
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.5V under load ).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never attach any metal moving part |magnet| to the top-positive, or the bottom-negative battery contact.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use old and new batteries together.
- Use only high quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time -1 month and longer).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After battery is discharged-don't leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible.