LG He4 High drain-High Discharge 3.7 v 2500mah 18650 battery cell from LG Chem.
With improved thermal characteristics.
Quick battery specifications:
Model: LG 18650 HE4
Max. Discharge Current For continuous discharge 20000mA (20 Amp)
Nominal Capacity: 2500mAh
Nominal Voltage: 3.6V-3.7V
Full charge Voltage: 4.2V
Diameter : 18.3 + 0.2/-0.4mm ( Max. 18.5 mm )
Height : 65.0 ± 0.3mm ( Max. 65.3 mm )
Operating Temperature (cell surface): Charge 0 ~ 50°C , Discharge -20 ~ 75°C
Weight Max. 47g
Positive terminal: Flat top
Made by LG Chem
LG HE4 18650 Battery Specs Datasheet:
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.5V under load).
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Use only high-quality battery chargers.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive, and negative battery contacts (intentionally or unintentionally).
- Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder [included].
- Do not keep uninsulated battery in your pocket, purse, or anywhere together with other metal (conductive) objects.
- Do not charge battery over 4.29V (another reason to use good battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time [one month, or longer]).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- Never try to charge (or discharge) li-ion batteries with battery chargers (or other el. devices) that are not made for 18650 Li-ion batteries.
- After battery is discharged-don't leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible.
- User should have enough knowledge on Li-Ion rechargeable batteries: in discharging, charging, assembly, handling, and proper Li-ion battery storage before use.
Price listed is per one battery cell
Plastic protective batt. holder is included.
We ship fast from Florida - USA.