NCR2070C Sanyo-Panasonic 30A 3500mAh Rechargeable 20700 Battery Flat Top (21700 compatible)
- Usually ships the same business day
- Minimum Purchase:
- 2 units
- FREE BATTERY CASE | Holder:
- Free Battery Case is included when batteries are bought in quantities of 2 or multiples of 2. (Example 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, etc.)
NCR2070C 30A 20700 (21700 compatible) size Battery.
Free 20700-21700 Battery Case is included when batteries are bought in quantities of 2 or multiples of 2. (Example 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, etc.)
The newest generation of 30 Amp. 20700 rechargeable Li-ion batteries by Panasonic-Sanyo battery manufacturer.
This Li-ion 20700 battery is just 2 mm larger in diameter, and 5 mm longer than 18650 bare Li-ion cell.
NCR2070C Battery Specs:
Model/Part number: NCR2070C
Nominal voltage: 3.6V / 3.7V
Battery Type: Li-ion
Min. - Max. Temperature:
Charge 10 to +45°C
Discharge -20 to +60°C
Storage -20 to +50°C
Charging Voltage: 4.20V
Standard Charging Current: 2A (2000mA)
Charging Time: approximately 180 minutes
Volumetric 569 Wh/l
Gravimetric 214 Wh/kg
Energy density is calculated using bare cell dimensions (without tube).
Dimensions (With tube-wrap):
Length Max. 70.3mm
Diameter Max. 20.4mm
Manufactured by Panasonic-Sanyo
AC impedance 10mΩ
DC resistance 13mΩ
Positive terminal: Flat Top
External Protection: No, this is unprotected battery cell
Important Li-ion Battery Safety Instructions and Warnings:
You must carefully read, and comply with the safety instructions and precautions in this Safety Instructions guide before charging, using your battery.
Failure to read, and follow Li-ion safety instructions, and warnings may result in fire, personal injury, and property damages if the battery is charged and/or used improperly.
Lithium-ion battery cells may get extremely hot, explode or ignite, and cause serious injury if exposed to abuse conditions. Be sure to follow the safety warnings listed below.
- DO NOT SHORT CIRCUIT. Short circuits may cause fire, and injury!
- Charge battery fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Use high-quality charger specifically designed to charge Li-ion batteries.
- Do not charge unattended.
- Always keep your battery that is not in use inside plastic battery holder.
- Do not keep bare battery in your pocket, purse, or anywhere together with other metal (conductive) objects.
- Never attach any metal moving part |magnet| to the top-positive, or the bottom-negative battery contact.
- Stop using battery with damaged PVC tube (wrap) or terminal insulator immediately.
- If the battery is damaged in any way stop using it immediately.
- Never discharge a Li-ion battery at a rate exceeding the maximum discharge current specified for that battery.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use old, and new batteries together.
- Do not solder directly onto the battery.
- Do not immerse in any liquid.
- Do not drop the battery. Always keep it in a plastic protective holder.
- Do not place the battery in high-pressure containers, microwave ovens, or on induction cookware.
- Immediately discontinue use of the battery if, while using, charging or storing the battery, the battery emits an unusual smell, feels hot, changes color or shape, or appears abnormal in any other way.
- Do not carry, or store the batteries together with hairpins, necklaces, or other metal objects.
- Do not use with vaporizer, e-cigarette, or similar device.
- Use only high-quality battery Li-ion charger (CC/CV 4.2V max).
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not disassemble, or modify the battery.
- Keep the battery away from children, and pets.
- Never charge, or store the batteries inside your car in extreme temperature. Extreme temperatures (low or high) might ignite the battery, and cause fire.
- Do not short (connect) positive, and negative battery terminals (contacts) intentionally, or unintentionally.
- Never charge the battery over 4.25V (properly charged li-ion battery is 4.2 Volts / full charge).
- Do not reverse the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals when charging, or using battery.
- Never charge the battery at a current exceeding manufacturer-specified charging current.
- Do not expose the battery to water or salt water, or allow the battery to get wet.
- You must verify polarity before connecting the battery to the host device (or charger).
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.5V under load ).
- After battery is discharged-don't leave it discharged-charge battery as soon as possible (10 min. rest time).
- It is your responsibility to determine that your charger, and host device works properly.
- On (battery electrolytes) exposure to skin, flush with water immediately.
- If eye exposure occurs, flush with water for 15 minutes, and seek emergency care immediately.
What is short circuit?
Situation when battery positive (+) and negative (-) connect. The current will become extremely high because there is no resistance in the path to limit current flow. Short circuit will result in dangerously high temperature which may cause fire.
The use of any unprotected li-ion cylindrical 20700 battery as a stand-alone device, including with e-cigarettes, vaporizer pens or other products, constitutes a DANGEROUS misuse of the battery cells that poses a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury or property damage. These cells are only for prototyping with proper electronic protection circuits, and not for stand-alone use.
These are high discharge current & high capacity 20700 Li-ion batteries. If mishandled or mistreated, these batteries can cause you SERIOUS INJURY. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
What is in the box?
- NCR2070C Panasonic - Sanyo 20700 Li-ion rechargeable flat top battery.
- Free 20700-21700 Battery Case is included when batteries are bought in quantities of 2 or multiples of 2. (Example 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, etc.)
- Pro Li-ion packaging for your safety.
Price listed is for one 20700 Sanyo | Panasonic battery cell.
Very fast shipping from Florida - USA.