26650 battery Li-ion PROTECTED 3.7V by Orbtronic.
Real 5200mAh that will hold its rated capacity even under high current discharge load.
Free protective case included with each pair of 26650 batteries purchased.
- Cell Capacity: 5200mAh
- Cell Type: 26650
- Dimensions: 26.5 mm x 68.8 mm (+/- 0.05mm)
- Full charge: 4.2V
- Recommended charging current: 2A - 3A CC/CV (Battery can be charged with current lower than 2A, but charging time will take much longer)
- Nominal voltage: 3.7V
- Cut-off: 2.5V
- Max. Constant Current Discharge 15A (Protection circuit - cut off at 15A)
- Weight: 97 g
- Chemistry: Li-ion / Hybrid IMR
- Positive terminal: Wide Button Top
- Electronic External Protection: YES - full protection (overcharge, overdischarge, overcurrent (cutoff @ 15 Amp), short circuit)
- Do not try to fully discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.5V under load ).
- Let this 26650 battery to charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use old and new battery cells together, or cells of different capacity / type.
- Use only high-quality battery charger (we recommend SV2 charger | charging at 2 Amp).
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time- One month and longer).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.6V - 3.8V (storage charge).
- After battery is discharged-don't leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible.
- Protected 26650 batteries are not made for e-cig (vaping) devices.
What is in the box:
Protected Orbtronic 26650 5200mAh Li-ion 3.7V Rechargeable battery.
Protective battery holder included with each pair of batteries.
We usually ship the same business day including Saturdays (cutoff time 3 PM EST / Saturday 1 PM EST)