Samsung 25R 18650 High drain Hybrid IMR - High Drain-High discharge rechargeable battery (Green).
Free 18650 protective case - with each pair of batteries purchased.
Samsung 25R Battery Specifications:
- Capacity: 2500mAh at Discharge: 0.2C, 2.5V discharge cut-off
- Charge CC/CV: 2.25A, 4.20 ± 0.05 V, 100mA cut-off (Max charge current 4A)
- Charging time: Standard charge 180min / 100mA cut-off
- Charge at max charging current: 50min (at 25°C) / 100mA cut-off (will impact batt. life)
- Max. continuous discharge: 20A(at 25°C),
- Max. Temperature cut-off: 70°C
- Weight: 45g
- Dimensions: H 64.85± 0.15mm D 18.33 ± 0.07mm
- Chemistry: NCA
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Positive terminal: Flat top
- Battery size | shape: 18650 | cylindrical
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.5V under load ).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never attach any metal moving part |magnet| to the top-positive, or the bottom-negative battery contact.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use old and new battery cells together.
- Use only high quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container).
- Do not charge battery over 4.22V (another reason to use high quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After battery is discharged-don't leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible
- User should have enough knowledge on Li-Ion rechargeable batteries: in discharging, charging, assembly, handling, and proper Li-ion battery storage before use.
- Orbtronic LLC is NOT responsible for any damages and consequences caused by misuse.
Price listed is for one battery.