- Never completely discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.5V under load ).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never attach any metal moving parts |magnet| to the top positive or the bottom negative battery contacts.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use new and old battery cells together | Does not apply for one cell devices.
- Use only high-quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in a plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container completely closed/sealed).
- Do not charge battery over 4.24V (another reason to use high-quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not use old, and new cells together.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for an extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After battery is discharged >charge it as soon as possible.
These are high discharge current & high capacity 18650 Li-ion batteries.
If mishandled or mistreated, these batteries can cause you SERIOUS INJURY. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
- Orbtronic 18650 3000mAh Hybrid IMR rechargeable high drain battery cell.
- Battery case provided with each pair of batteries purchased
These high drain cells are double tested and performance is better than LG HG2 18650 battery or any similar 3000mAh cell.
Pro packaging for your safety.