- Model: ORB3000-20A
- Type: 18650
- Nominal Capacity: 3 Ah ( 3000 mAh )
- Maximum Continuous Discharge: 20 Amp (20000 mAmp)
- Maximum Pulse Discharge: 35 Amp (35000 mAmp)
- Nominal Voltage 3.6V-3.7V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.20V
- Positive contact: Button top
- Chemistry: Hybrid IMR
- Dimensions: 18.2 ±0.2 mm x 66.5 ±0.2 mm
- Weight: 47g
Charging li-ion batteries:
- Compatible with any high quality 18650 Li-ion CC/CV charger
- Max charging current: 4 A (4000 mA)
- Charging Voltage: 4.20 V
- Standard charging current: 1A - 2A
Important battery safety:
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.5V under load ).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use new and old battery cells together | Does not apply for one cell devices.
- Use only high-quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Always keep battery that is not in use in plastic battery holder (or any insulating [plastic] container completely sealed).
- Never charge battery over 4.22 Volts (another reason to use high-quality li-ion battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not use old, and new cells together.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After battery is discharged >charge it as soon as possible.
Warning:These are 18650 high discharge current & high capacity Li-ion batteries:
If mishandled or mistreated, these batteries can cause you serious injury, use it at your own risk.
What is in the box?
- Orbtronic 18650 3000mAh Hybrid IMR rechargeable high drain battery cell.
- Protective plastic battery holder.
- Pro li-ion packaging for your safety.