Made by Panasonic. Made in Japan.
Some people call this powerful 18650 cell hybrid IMR, others high drain battery.
Newest high drain 3500mAh Panasonic-Sanyo 18650 battery is available now. Much more capacity (3500mAh vs. 2250mAh) - longer run time than this CGR18650CH cell.
What makes this high drain 18650 battery so special?
18650 3.7V Panasonic Hybrid IMR CGR18650CH rechargeable battery cell is made for high current (max. 10A) applications. 10 Amperes is more than enough to run almost any high drain (high discharge current) electronic device.
Panasonic's high capacity (2250mAh) battery will provide much longer run time than any standard IMR battery (e.g. AW IMR 18650).
It is an excellent choice for people who are looking for high drain IMR 18650 battery cells (Personal Vaporizer-Electronic Cigarette, Flashlights, or any application that requires high discharge current).
One of the best 18650 battery cells.
Charging Lithium based cells:
Highly recommended battery charger for this powerful high drain 18650 IMR hybrid cell is the newest Xtar SV2.
This charger will charge CGR18650CH safely, and accurately at 2 Amps charge current (proper charge termination) which is recommended charging environment for IMR, and hybrid IMR battery cells.
About New Panasonic PSS technology- Solid Solution technology:
How to achieve an ideal balance between high capacity, and high safety in one Lithium based 18650 battery cell?
Panasonic has developed a new Solid Solution technology by mixing the high capacity characteristics of the Li-ion chemistry [cobalt based] cells, and high safety of the LiMn2O4 [manganese based] Lithium based batteries.
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.5V ).
- Charge fully before first use.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Use only high quality battery chargers.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short positive, and negative contacts.
- Never charge li-ion battery over 4.25V (another reason to use good battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- For best results (long life), charge the battery as soon as you know it is discharged.
Contact us if you have any question.
Your order will be shipped fast from our Florida warehouse.
List of all available 18650 rechargeable batteries is located here.