Sub-Zero Low Temperature 18650 Protected High Performance Li-ion 3.7V Battery Rechargeable
- Usually ships the same business day
- Minimum Purchase:
- 2 units
- FREE BATTERY CASE | Holder:
- Free Battery Case is included when batteries are bought in quantities of 2 or multiples of 2. (Example 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, etc.)
Superior Sub-Zero Temperature Performance 18650 Protected Li-ion Rechargeable battery.
Full Dual Protection.
- Capacity (Ah): 2.9 Ah (2900mAh)
- Energy (Wh): 10.73 Wh
- Energy Density (Wh/L): 577 Wh/L
- Nominal Voltage (V): 3.6V - 3.7V
- Charging Voltage (V): 4.2 V
- Weight (g): 47 g
- Diameter (mm): 18.6 mm (+/- 0.03)
- Height (mm): 68.9 mm (+/- 0.03)
- Max. Discharge rate: 10A
- Chemical Composition: Li-ion (Lithium-Ion)
- Cell model: Panasonic NCR18650F
- Protection ICs: Made in Japan (Design by Seiko)
- Core Cell: Made by Panasonic, Made in Japan
- Button Top: Yes
- External |welded PCB | Electronic Protection: Yes
- Part No. 18-SZ
Max Discharge Low: -20.00 °C
Max Discharge High: 60.00 °C
Max Charge Low: 0.00 °C
Max Charge High: 45.00 °C
- Over-charge (Activated @ 4.33V)
- Over-discharge (Activated @ 2.5V)
- Over-current (Activated @ 10A-12A)
- Overheating, and dual short circuit protection (External, and Internal).
Electronic cigarette (e-cig) users: Protected 18650 batteries are made for LED flashlights and not for e-cig devices. Please do not buy.
- Never use force to install (insert) Li-ion battery.
- Charge fully before first use.
- Use only high-quality Li-ion battery CC/CV chargers.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Never charge the battery over 4.25V (another reason to use good Li-ion battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for an extended period of time-one month and more).
- After the battery is discharged - don't leave it discharged > charge it as soon as possible.
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.6V-3.7V (Panasonic recommended storage charge).
- Never try to charge Li-ion batteries with batt. chargers that are not made for Li-ion batteries.
- Do not try to open, or modify this battery.
- Do not drop on a hard surface (there are sensitive SMD components inside this battery).
All Batteries Are Sold Individually Unless Stated Otherwise. We sell only GRADE A cells (highest quality, and dependability by all manufacturing standards).
What is in the box?
- Orbtronic Sub-Zero 18650 Protected Li-ion rechargeable battery cell
- Battery case provided with each pair of batteries purchased
- Safe Li-ion packaging
Price listed is for one battery cell.
We ship very fast from Florida - USA.