Nitecore EC4S Searchlight is able to deliver extremely powerful light output.
Built in CREE XHP50 based on the newest LED technology is capable of producing an incredible 2150 lumens of intense white light.
To get maximum performance out of this powerful flashlight make sure that you have charged, and ready the best in industry, 18650 protected Orbtronic batteries.
Nitecore EC4S boast a compact, ergonomic design, utilizing die casting technology for a tougher, more rigid build. Molten aluminum under high pressure improves the strength of the EC4S body by 200% compared to earlier models, allowing it to perform without difficulties under excessive pressure.
- LED: CREE XHP50
- Battery Run Time (18650)
- Turbo: 2150 lumens, 45 minutes
- High: 1100 lumens, 2 hours 15 minutes
- Mid: 400 lumens, 6 hours 15 minutes
- Low: 80 lumens, 30 hours 45 minutes
- Ultralow: 2 lumens, 325 hours
- Supported Battery types: 2 x Protected 18650, 4 x CR123
- Maximum Beam Distance: 306 yards / 280 meters
- Maximum Beam Intensity: 19600 cd
- Waterproof: IPX-8 standard (submersible up to 2 meters)
Dimensions and Weight:
- Length: 5.90” (150mm)
- Head diameter: 1.57” (40mm)
- Tube: 1.54” × 1.10” (39mm×28mm)
- Weight: 6.03oz (171gram) (without battery)
- Die-Cast Unibody featuring improved strength (200%) versus previous models
- Solid lightweight aero grade aluminum alloy construction
- Dual switch design offers unprecedented ease of use
- Thumbscrew lock on tail cap doubles as a tripod connector
- High efficiency constant current circuit
- Features advanced temperature regulation technology
- A power indicator built into the on/off switch indicates remaining battery power
- Direct access to turbo/ultra-low outputs
- A micro-textured reflector offers wide angle lighting
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage from incorrectly installed batteries
- Stainless steel retaining ring protects core components from damage
- Toughened ultra clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Tail stand capability
What is in the box?
1 x Flashlight
1 x Strap
1 x Holster
1 x Warranty Card
1 x User Manual
The EC4S uses a CREE XHP50 LED with an orange peel reflector. Delivering up to 2150 lumens of brightness for up to 325 hours. With 5 power settings, the Nitecore LED flashlight has a beam distance of 280m, and a peak beam intensity of 19600cd. With an impact resistance of 1.5m, the Nitecore EC4S can withstand some falls. This die-cast unibody flashlight is waterproof up to 2m, and is ideal for outdoor use.