18650 30A Battery Button Top IMR High Drain 3.7V Rechargeable Li-ion SX30 Orbtronic
18650 30A battery Button Top high drain IMR rechargeable.
Model: SX30 Button Top
18650 battery Specs:
- Nominal Capacity: 2100mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V-3.7V
- Full charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Operating Temperature (cell surface): Charge 0 ~ 50 degrees Celsius , Discharge -20 ~ 75 degrees Celsius
- Max Discharge 30 Amp (30000 mA) (with cutoff @ 80 degrees Celsius max)
- Diameter 18.45mm max +/- 0.05mm
- Length 65.20mm max +/- 0.05mm
- Weight: 44 g Average
- Positive contact: Button top
- Battery Type / shape: 18650 Cylindrical
- Core Cell: Made in Japan
- Protected: No
SX30 Flat top version is also available, and you can order it here: 18650 SX30 30A Flat Top
Must read and understand this safety guideline before using Li-ion batteries.
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.5V under load ).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Use charger specifically made for Li-ion batteries only.
- Do not charge unattended.
- Never attach any metal moving part |magnet| to the top-positive, or the bottom-negative battery contact.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use old and new batteries together.
- Use only high-quality battery Li-ion charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container).
- Do not keep bare battery in your pocket, purse, or anywhere together with other metal (conductive) objects.
- Do not charge battery over 4.29V (another reason to use high quality battery charger).
- Stop using battery with damaged PVC tube (wrap) immediately.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time =>1 month and longer).
- Store in cold, and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After battery is discharged-don't leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible (10 min. rest).
You should charge this battery to 4.2 Volts (full charge) before first use.
What is in the box?
- 18650 Rechargeable Battery SX30 Button Top High Drain
- Protective plastic case/holder
- Shipped in specially designed Li-ion packaging for your safety