18650 Battery Panasonic NCR18650A 3100mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Flat Top
- Usually ships the same business day
- Minimum Purchase:
- 2 units
- FREE BATTERY CASE | Holder:
- Free Battery Case is included when batteries are bought in quantities of 2 or multiples of 2. (Example 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, etc.)
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 8 or above||and get 10% off|
Panasonic 18650 Li-ion rechargeable battery NCR18650A, the real capacity of 3100mAh-industrial strength. Made in Japan. Made by Panasonic Industrial Division.
Energy density 675 Wh/L . Nominal voltage 3.6V, 3.7V. Unlike any other li-ion based cell, Panasonic NCR18650A can be discharged to as low as 2.5V.
Flashlight, laser pointer, personal vaporizer, or any other 18650 li-ion battery operated device will run better, and much longer with NCR18650A Panasonic high capacity batteries.
Best performing, and highly recommended 18650 li-ion battery charger you can also order from Orbtronic store.
Based on this same Panasonic NCR18650A 3100mAh 18650 battery cell, we've made Orbtronic protected 18650 Li-ion 3100mAh battery .
About new Panasonic NNP (Nickel Oxide based New Platform) technology:
The core of this battery cell is newly developed Nickel-based positive electrode and enables exceptionally high 18650 battery capacity. The material and the way it is made stops an alloy negative electrode deforming with frequent charging / discharging.
- Superior cycle life performance.
- High energy density contributes to cell weight reduction.
- Extraordinary long shelf life.
About new HRL (Heat Resistant Layer) technology:
This solution consists of an insulated metal oxide film between the electrodes. Insulating barrier prevents cell from dangerous overheating even under short-circuit conditions.
18650 battery specifications
- Capacity 3100mAh
- Diameter 18.6mm
- Height 65mm
- Weight 44 g
- Nominal voltage 3.6V 3.7V
- Charging voltage 4.2V
- Energy 11.2 Wh
Important li-ion safety:
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.5V )
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery
- Charge to 4.2V before first use.
- Use only high quality battery charger
- Do not expose to heat
- Never charge battery over 4.22V (another reason to use high quality battery charger)
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time)
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge)
What is in the box?
Panasonic 18650 Industrial 3100mAh Li-ion | Model: NCR18650A Li-ion rechargeable battery cell.
Plastic protective 18650 battery holder | case.
Price listed is for one cell.
We ship very fast from Florida-USA.